Apron No.239 - Brown
- Apron ORIGINAL, Top range, pure cotton
- Oiled finshing in a Barbour spirit.
- Water repellent and stain resistant
- Adjustable leather straps
Disponible en 3j ouvrés
Warning: Last items in stock!
Availability date: 2017-07-15
The No.239 oiled apron is made with an oiled cotton canvas that makes the fabric waterproof and dirt-repellent. You will be well protected and always dry for all your activities!
Comes with a nice storage pouch, perfect to make a gift!
The adjustable straps of the aprons are made of comfortable vegetable leather for durability and functionality. (For more info on the choice of sizes see tab size)
We thought about everything to make it as practical as possible:
- Multipocket apron: 1 pocket for phone and pencil + 1 large pocket to store its material
- 1 leather belt with a ring to hang a rag or cloth.
- 1 cord on the back to easily hang the apron
The No.239 apron elegantly wears the brand Alaskan Maker with a leather logo on the chest
Available colors: Red, black and Brown
Composition - Care
- Length 85 cm x width 68.5 cm
- Apron Waxed canvas 450g / cm2
- Straps Vegetable tanned leather
- Easy cleaning with a wet sponge.